During interview following are Java interview questions which is asked by the interviewer. So do prepare for the interview on this 14 important questions: -
- Is String a primitive data type in Java?
- What is the difference between String and String Buffer?
- Which gives more perform String or StringBuffer?
- What is difference between string and StringTokenizer?
- Which package does define String and StringBuffer classes?
- Which method can be used to obtain the length of the String?
- How do you concatenate Strings?
- Which method can be used to compare two strings for equality?
- Which method can be used to perform a comparison between strings that ignores case differences?
- What is the use of valueOf( ) method?
- What are the uses of toLowerCase( ) and toUpperCase( ) methods?
- Which method can be used to find out the total allocated capacity of a StrinBuffer?
- Which method can be used to set the length of the buffer within a StringBuffer object?
- What is StringBuilder?
View the following video on tiles integration with Struts 2: -
Visit for more Java/J2EE interview questions series.
Also visit author’s blog for more Java/J2EE interview questions